Hari ini :
You are not log in? >> Please Login

Follow Up Letters


Print
January 25, 20xx


Ms. Rose J. Martinson
Marketing Director
The Martinson Apparel Company
1433 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, Massachusetts 02111

Dear Ms. Martinson:

I am delighted to confirm my acceptance of the job as Senior Marketing Analyst. As you already know, I am not going to report for another two weeks. Bu I have just given my present firm two weeks’ notice, and will report to you on October 4.

Let me reiterate how pleased I am at getting this job. I was hoping that I would, as I feel that it is the perfect job for me and I know that I will fit into your company well.

I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely,



Patrick J. O’hara


About this entry

 

Author Contact | Powered By Blogspot | © Copyright  2009